Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Slurricane 3 sneak preview!

Slurricane 3 sneak preview! by willlaren
Slurricane 3 sneak preview!, a photo by willlaren on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I'm trying out this new, more painterly style for some of the drawings in Slurricane 3. I'm eager to hear what you guys think of it (I still need to paint the background). as it stands It's looking like I'm going to do half of Slurricane 3 in color and half in black and white so I want the color ones to really use the color to it's fullest potential rather than just being slapped on. but in the end, I won't be able to use any color drawings in this illustration if my kickstarter isn't funded, so if you enjoy this drawing please consider donating some money to it (for those of you who are annoyed by the constant reminders, I'm sorry but there's only 19 days left so please just tolerate me until then)
you can find the kickstarter at this address: www.kickstarter.com/projects/90312210/slurricane-3-0

No comments:

Post a Comment