Thursday, March 22, 2012

adaptation comic page 2

adaptation comic page 2 by willlaren
adaptation comic page 2, a photo by willlaren on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
This is an assignment I did for my Advanced Sequential Arts class. we had to pick something non visual and do a 3 page comic adaptation of it. I picked the song "I am a Vampire" by Cousin Fik and Droop-E. there's something appealing about how even though they're vampires they still just go do regular guy stuff but in a vampire way, like going to a club and picking up a girl but having sex with her in a coffin which would definitely make the girl feel awkward. I may still color it or do a wash or something but I'm not sure yet.

by the way, my kickstarter for Slurricane #3 is almost finished if any of you still want to donate! only 3 days left!

LINK TO THE SONG THIS IS BASED ON: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD3pjwL__VA

No comments:

Post a Comment